Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Biology wikis

While looking at different wikis online, I found one that has to deal with the subject of Biology. Intrigued, I followed the site and looked over it. This site has a lot of potential but I feel that it doesn't provide enough information to the public. I looked at an article on DNA and it was only a sentence long! I couldn't believe it. Being disappointed, I decided to make an edit to that article and I gave it a little more depth. I spoke about the structure of DNA and gave more information about the bases as well as the discovery of structure of DNA. If you are looking to learn some information about biology, this site is okay if you are looking for just very brief and basic knowledge. I think I will continue to add to this biology wiki because I feel that there is a lot of information that can be added to this site and will hopefully be a learning tool for other people. Here is the site:
http://biology.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I read your post. Really it's a interesting post by you.Thanks for all the reviews you write,please continue this awesome work.
    Ammonium Assay Kit

    Thanks!
    Mark Holland

    ReplyDelete