Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Forensic Files"

This past weekend, I traveled to Oceanside, CA for my father's birthday. While relaxing on the couch one day, I decided to watch some television. On the station truTV, I saw a show with the name "Forensic Files."Unfortunately, I realized that this title is the same as my blog. At my house, I have basic cable. Only about ten channels for me to watch because I'm rarely ever home to sit and watch t.v. Now seeing this, I realized how very tricky it is to come up with a name for something and how you have to be careful with the name you choose.

For the remainder of this course I will keep the title of this blog. But, at the end of the semester, I will be taking down the blog so there will be no problems of copywriting. I do, however, suggest that you check out the show. It's extremely interesting with what they are able to do. The show I was able to catch was about how they are now able to test the ashes of a cremated person for any type of arsenic. This was never possible before a case where it proved to be the breaking point in a case of a serial killer who thought he had committed the perfect crimes.

4 comments:

  1. You are right, the show is really interesting. I used to be addicted to that show until school started again, now I'm like you and just don't have the time to watch tv anymore :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off Topic-
    Love the page layout on your blog. Is this a new version of blogger? How do you get the width? I've managed to get some increase, but nothing like this. I did notice that Judy's bike blog filled the screen, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's on where you change the font. I just liked the name of it, haha. Did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I found, and like, the font, but the real question is how you got the page to spread across my new laptop's wide screen. What template are you using? Most templates have a width limit so the actual blog only fills the center of the computer screen. The rest is just a background. Howd'd ya do it?! Becky

    ReplyDelete